Your Gift Makes You a Member!
Natural lands preservation, city greening, and environmental education are expensive. Your gift to the Conservancy’s annual operations allows us to spend the time needed to:
- Assess, target, and protect Lancaster County’s natural lands
- Establish conservation easements
- Steward our protected lands
- Provide environmental education opportunities for students
- Continue to help implement green infrastructure projects
- Reach into the community to share and partner
- Sustain strong Conservancy operations
Our supporters are very important to us!
As a member, you’ll receive:
- Our semi-annual newsletter, LandView
- Special members-only events
- Private tours and much more!
Rather join by phone?
Please call us at (717) 392-7891
To mail your gift:
Lancaster County Conservancy
P.O. Box 716
Lancaster, PA 17608-716
Please stop in and visit us!
117 South West End Avenue
Lancaster, PA 17603
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.