The Lancaster County Conservancy strives to strike a balance in its dual mission to protect natural lands while providing excellent recreational opportunities for the public. This delicate balance requires that we all adhere to the following guidelines while we are out enjoying the Conservancy’s preserves:
• Stay on marked trails. All Conservancy trails are designated with blazes on trees or landmarks (stones, etc.) along the trail. At each turn, there are two blazes instead of one. Tucquan Glen and other preserves with more than one trail are blazed in different colors, designating which trail you are on. Check the map at the preserve kiosk for more information.
• Always carry out of a preserve what you carry in.
• All Conservancy preserves open at sunrise and close at sunset.
• No camping, grills, fires, or fireworks are permitted on any of our preserves.
• No motorized vehicles are allowed on any of the preserves.
• Please hunt only where specifically allowed, and follow all regulations and safety recommendations.
• No alcoholic beverages or illegal substances are permitted on any of our preserves.
• Keep pets leashed at all times and clean up after your pets on the trail.
• Respect the adjacent property boundaries.
If you notice a violation or a problem to report from one of our preserves, please contact:
- Brandon Tennis, Director of Stewardship
- Pennsylvania State Police Department
- Pennsylvania Game Commission
- Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission Law Enforcement
In case of an emergency, please first contact your local authorities or 911.