Wildcat boasts unmatched views of the lower Susquehanna River Valley. Unique to this area, Wildcat Bluff offers adventure and solitude that only a private wilderness retreat can provide.
- Our beautiful home comfortably sleeps 2-4 guests with 1 full bedroom and a semi-private den with closing glass doors and a queen sized pull-out sofa bed. As you wake, admire the sun-rise from your bed.
- You can cook until your heart’s content in our updated kitchen with stove, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and dining area with a breakfast nook.
- Large windows throughout afford spectacular views of the valley below.
- Our large living room features two, 4-k televisions, satellite TV and Wi-Fi.
- Two, fully furnished, decks are the perfect platform for stargazing, wildlife watching and taking in the sunset.
- Adventure can be enjoyed both inside and out. Our home is equipped with loads of games, birding and wildlife watching gear and other items to make your stay both adventure-ready and relaxing. Trails lie right outside our front door that will run you throughout the wilderness and amongst cool mountain streams and towering beech trees.
- Wildcat is a short drive to historic downtown Lancaster and York, PA. A short afternoon drive will take you to Baltimore, Philadelphia, Gettysburg and more.
- Your stay supports the work of the Lancaster County Conservancy as they race to protect and preserve natural lands for all generations.
Wildcat is ideal for 2-4 guests, but can accommodate more if needed. Well-behaved dogs are permitted ($100 pet deposit, dog bowls are provided). Booking your stay is just two clicks away, visit our Airbnb site today!