Spend your next vacation relaxing at Wildcat Bluff, Lancaster County Conservancy’s vacation home nestled high on the ridge line along the Susquehanna River in the Hellam Hills.
Wildcat boasts unmatched views of the lower Susquehanna River Valley. Unique to this area, Wildcat Bluff offers adventure and solitude that only a private wilderness retreat can provide.
- Our beautiful home comfortably sleeps 2-4 guests with 1 full bedroom and a semi-private den with closing glass doors and a queen sized pull-out sofa bed. As you wake, admire the sun-rise from your bed.
- You can cook until your heart’s content in our updated kitchen with stove, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and dining area with a breakfast nook.
- Large windows throughout afford spectacular views of the valley below.
- Our large living room features two, 4-k televisions, satellite TV and Wi-Fi.
- Two, fully furnished, decks are the perfect platform for stargazing, wildlife watching and taking in the sunset.
- Adventure can be enjoyed both inside and out. Our home is equipped with loads of games, birding and wildlife watching gear and other items to make your stay both adventure-ready and relaxing. Trails lie right outside our front door that will run you throughout the wilderness and amongst cool mountain streams and towering beech trees.
- Wildcat is a short drive to historic downtown Lancaster and York, PA. A short afternoon drive will take you to Baltimore, Philadelphia, Gettysburg and more.
- Your stay supports the work of the Lancaster County Conservancy as they race to protect and preserve natural lands for all generations.
Wildcat is ideal for 2-4 guests, but can accommodate more if needed. Well-behaved dogs are permitted ($100 pet deposit, dog bowls are provided). Booking your stay is just two clicks away, visit our Airbnb site today!